Friday, July 18, 2008


(Unfortunately)
I LOVE IT!!!

People, there's a reason I'm not fitting into my old clothes. Well, actually more than 1... more like 790 reasons. Yep... 790 filthy, dirty, wicked calories. And to my detriment... I'm addicted to each and every one of them! If you haven't tried Chic-fil-a's new Cookies & Cream HomeSpun Milkshake get up in the morning and go get you one. Especially you skinny folks! And you gotta go tomorrow 'cause the next day will be Sunday and then you'll have to wait another WHOLE 24 hours to enjoy the sinfulness of this beloved dessert. I have to cut back... I think I probably had 4 of them this week... perhaps 5... and I'm feeling the urge to purge... no I'm lying... looking at this picture is making my mouth water and I'm trying to justify in my mind going back for a 5th or 6th tomorrow! They might think I'm the Chic-fil-A cow and ask me to hold a sign and stand out by the road trying to get the folks driving by to "Eat More Chikin!" But that's my problem... you get shakin' (no pun intended) and go try one!